MY2018 Cross-Platform Standard and Optional Equipment Changes.
- Destination and Handling for all BMW models remains at $995.
- Rear View Camera is now standard on all models.
- ConnectedDrive Services (6AK), previously known as BMW Online and BMW Apps is now standard on all models.
For the 2018 model year, the 2018 BMW X1, BMW 2 Series, BMW 3 Series, BMW X3, BMW 5 Series (excl. BMW M550i xDrive), BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo, BMW X5, and BMW X6 package structure has been redesigned. Each model will now have a tiered package structure, with single options being unlocked after a specific tier is ordered.
Lines and Package changes:
- Cold Weather Package (ZCW) is no longer available, as its contents have shifted to other packages or are being offered as single options.
- Technology Package (ZTP) is no longer available, as its contents have shifted to other packages.
- Parking Assistant Plus (5DN or 5DL+5DP) is offered as a Parking Assistance Package (ZPK). Pricing varies by model.
- Active Driving Assistant (5AS/8TH) is offered as a Driving Assistance Package (ZDA). In certain cases, Head-up display (610) is also included. Pricing varies by model.
- When available, Active Driving Assistant Plus (5AT) is offered as a Driving Assistance Plus Package (ZDB). Pricing varies by model.
- Convenience Package (ZCV) is the first tier, containing visual differentiation over the base model.
- M Sport Package (ZMP) now includes all Convenience Package content.
- Premium Package (ZPP) is the second tier containing sought-after options, and requires ordering the Convenience or M Sport Package.
- Metallic Paint will be reduced from $700 to $550 on all applicable models.
- On models where Navigation Professional (609) is offered as a single option, the bundle includes Advanced Real Time Traffic Information (ARTTI) and Remote Services (6AM/6AP) which is now available for $1700.
- On models where Navigation Business (6UN) is offered as a single option, the bundle includes ARTTI and Remote Services (6AM/6AP) and is now available for $950.
3 SERIES SPECIFIC INFO
3 Series Standard Equipment now includes:
- On 320i models, LED Fog Lights (5A1) replace Fog Lights (520).
- LED Headlights (5A2) are now standard.
- iDrive 6.0 with Touch Screen Technology now available.
Lines and Package changes:
- M Sport Package will be available with new 19-inch wheel (21W)
- A new trim is available for M Sport Package: 4MN Aluminum Dark Carbon Trim with Pearl Gloss Chrome Highlight.
Optional Equipment now includes:
- Shadow Sport Edition (ZSF) will be offered as special edition package on 338d, 330e, 330i and 340i models including:
- 18-inch Bi-color Jet Black Wheels Style 397 with Mixed Performance or All- season Tires (24Y/26P).
- Kidney frame in high-gloss black.
- LED headlights with black insert & Darker Tail Lights.
- Air dam with black insert.
- Optional 4MN Aluminum Dark Carbon Trim with Pearl Gloss Chrome Highlight.
- Sport Leather Steering wheel: the leather on the outer rim features a modified lining, giving the steering wheel a softer touch and better grip.
- *Please note: the Shadow Sport Edition requires Park Distance Control (508).
- New color Sunset Orange Metallic is now available.
- New Cognac Brown Dakota Leather is now available.