BMW Individual has released three additional Convertible Soft Top color choices to the 8 Series. They will be available beginning July 2020 for the 21MY 8 Series Convertibles and M8.
The three new colors will be Brown, Bordeaux Red, and Marine Blue, and will be available via Special Order. Pricing will be $5,675 MSRP and will require 8 weeks lead time.
BMW of North America today announced its annual Center of Excellence winners, awarding 35 centers out of 350 with the top honors. This elite recognition, awarded annually, goes to top-performing BMW dealerships for their superior performance in various areas of the business including sales, service, parts, operations, and customer experience.
Tulley BMW, located in Nashua NH has now won this award 5 years in a row for a total of six.
Apple just released the second beta version of iOS 13.4 update. This update will allow BMW to finally let iPhone users use their NFC capable devices (iPhone and Apple Watch) to unlock and start their cars.
BMW will still need to update the Connected Drive app so expect this function to perhaps arrive at the fall.
BMW plans to release the US Spec 2 Series Gran Coupe on what seems to be a very fitting date: 2/20/20. With a starting MSRP of $37,500, the new 2 Series Gran Coupe is a great alternative to those replacing the now discontinued 320i Xdrive. BMW hopes that the new 2 Series Gran Coupe will attract buyers coming into the brand for the first time by offering very attractive lease offers.
If you would like to know more contact me at email@example.com or come see me at Tulley BMW Nashua.
For the 2021 model year that goes into production in March the following equipment has all been made standard:
Remote Engine Start
– CD player no longer standard
– Heated rear seats will now be offered as a single option.
– Ambient Air will no longer be offered.
– Icon Adaptive LED Headlights with Laserlight will no longer be offered.
– Night Vision will no longer be offered.
-Fine Wood Poplar Grain trim with grey-metallic high gloss and Eucalyptus Smoke Brown Wood Trim will no longer be offered.
-Glacier Silver, Imperial Blue, Royal Burgundy Red, Arctic Grey, and Azurite Black will no longer be offered.
-Canberra Beige Nappa Leather, Black Nappa Leather with M Design, and Cashmere/Black Full Merino leather will no longer be offered.
BMW customers with a Premium Spotify account and a compatible vehicle can now stream Spotify music directly in their BMW without having to use a Smartphone app.
- The customer must sign in from the vehicle for the first time only, which can be done by scanning a QR code on their mobile device or manually entering their user name and password using the iDrive.
- Data charges are covered by BMW. That is, Connected Music with Spotify uses the vehicle’s embedded cellular connection, and not the customer’s data connection, to stream music.
BMW is introducing new M and M Sport Models. The “M” key is black with red borders and the “M Sport” key is white with red borders. Models built after November 2019 will see this change.