BMW Individual has released three additional Convertible Soft Top color choices to the 8 Series. They will be available beginning July 2020 for the 21MY 8 Series Convertibles and M8.
The three new colors will be Brown, Bordeaux Red, and Marine Blue, and will be available via Special Order. Pricing will be $5,675 MSRP and will require 8 weeks lead time.
Tulley BMW, located in Nashua NH has now won this award 5 years in a row for a total of six.
Apple just released the second beta version of iOS 13.4 update. This update will allow BMW to finally let iPhone users use their NFC capable devices (iPhone and Apple Watch) to unlock and start their cars.
BMW will still need to update the Connected Drive app so expect this function to perhaps arrive at the fall.
BMW plans to release the US Spec 2 Series Gran Coupe on what seems to be a very fitting date: 2/20/20. With a starting MSRP of $37,500, the new 2 Series Gran Coupe is a great alternative to those replacing the now discontinued 320i Xdrive. BMW hopes that the new 2 Series Gran Coupe will attract buyers coming into the brand for the first time by offering very attractive lease offers.
If you would like to know more contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or come see me at Tulley BMW Nashua.
For the 2021 model year that goes into production in March the following equipment has all been made standard:
Remote Engine Start
– CD player no longer standard
– Heated rear seats will now be offered as a single option.
– Ambient Air will no longer be offered.
– Icon Adaptive LED Headlights with Laserlight will no longer be offered.
– Night Vision will no longer be offered.
-Fine Wood Poplar Grain trim with grey-metallic high gloss and Eucalyptus Smoke Brown Wood Trim will no longer be offered.
-Glacier Silver, Imperial Blue, Royal Burgundy Red, Arctic Grey, and Azurite Black will no longer be offered.
-Canberra Beige Nappa Leather, Black Nappa Leather with M Design, and Cashmere/Black Full Merino leather will no longer be offered.
BMW customers with a Premium Spotify account and a compatible vehicle can now stream Spotify music directly in their BMW without having to use a Smartphone app.
- The customer must sign in from the vehicle for the first time only, which can be done by scanning a QR code on their mobile device or manually entering their user name and password using the iDrive.
- Data charges are covered by BMW. That is, Connected Music with Spotify uses the vehicle’s embedded cellular connection, and not the customer’s data connection, to stream music.
- 444 hp and 406 lb-ft of torque (preliminary).
- 0-60 mph in 3.8 seconds. Top Speed of 174 mph (preliminary).
- CFRP roof, hood and aero components.
- MSRP $83,600 plus $995 Destination.
- One model year only with U.S. Market launch in second half of 2020.
Woodcliff Lake, NJ – November 5, 2019…Today, BMW M GmbH is proud to announce the next step in the evolution of the BMW M2, the M2 CS. The new high-performance coupe blends racetrack optimization with everyday usability to create the most capable version of M’s smallest model.
Power and torque are rated at 444 hp and 406 lb-ft (preliminary), an increase of 39 hp over the M2 Competition. Newly available, select CFRP body panels and components help reduce weight, lower the center of gravity and improve aerodynamics. Exclusive Carbon Fiber and Alcantara interior trim help set this M2 apart from all previous versions.
The new M2 CS has also been developed side by side with the new M2 CS Racing model, which will be offered by BMW Motorsport as a new entry model into customer racing. BMW M GmbH and BMW Motorsport worked closely together to take the learnings from the M2 street car and from the M4 GT4 customer program and apply them to the new M2 CS Racing model. A level of cooperation which we will see repeated with select limited edition M models in the future.
The 2020 BMW M2 CS Coupe will make its World Debut at Automobility LA on November 20th 2019.