The upcoming BMW 8 Series and BMW X7 as well as the BMW i8 and the upcoming BMW i8 Roadster will join the BMW 7 Series in the brand’s significantly expanded luxury segment line-up. The identity and attitude shared by BMW’s elite models are echoed in a newly designed logo which combines a black-and-white version of the manufacturer’s roundel first used 100 years ago with the company name “Bayerische Motoren Werke” written out in full. The new presence for the brand’s luxury-segment models will be unveiled for the first time at the IAA Cars 2017 show in Frankfurt on 14 – 24 September 2017.
The New BMW i3 and First Ever BMW i3s.
• Enhanced exterior design giving the BMW i3 a wider and sportier look.
• First-ever BMW i3s featuring a sportier chassis, wider track and
higher performance output.
• Featuring state-of the-art connectivity with the latest iDrive 6 interface.
• Now featuring standard Full LED headlights.
• New color offerings now include Melbourne Red Metallic and Imperial Blue Metallic.
• Exclusive new cloth-leather trim combination ‘Giga Brown Natural Leather & Carum
Spice Grey Cloth’ now available.