The 2019 BMW M850 is just a few short weeks away from official reveal but BMW shared some of the specs on the top trim M850:
• New V8 Engine
• 530 hp (68 hp more than predecessor)
• 553 lb-ft (74 lb-ft more than predecessor) from 1,800 rpm
• 8-speed Steptronic sport transmission
• All-Wheel-Drive xDrive System with rear wheel-bias
• Active rear axle differential lock
• Adaptive M suspension Professional
• Active roll stabilization
• Integral Active Steering
You can read the full press release bellow: Continue reading “2019 BMW M850 specs are here 530 HP / 553 LB-FT”
- New six-cylinder in-line engine with M TwinPower Turbo technology, based on the power unit from the BMW M3/M4, three-litre cubic capacity, 302 kW/410 HP, peak torque of 550 Nm
- Sprint from 0 to 100 km/h: 4.2 s (with six-speed manual gearbox 4.4 s), top speed: 250 km/h (limited), 280 km/h with M Driver´s Package (limited).
- High-precision CFRP strut and bulkhead strut for increased front section rigidity.
- New cooling system, including new front skirt and larger, redesigned BMW kidney in high-gloss black.
- New dual exhaust system with two electrically-controlled flaps.
- New, optional M Sport brakes with brake calipers painted grey.
- New optional M Sport bucket seat with integrated headrests and illuminated M2 badge at shoulder height.
- Selector switches for immediate access to various engine and steering characteristics, as well as DCT settings via Drivelogic.
- Exclusive new metallic Hockenheim Silver paint.
- The BMW M2 Competition replaces its predecessor, the BMW M2 Coupé.