Apple just released the second beta version of iOS 13.4 update. This update will allow BMW to finally let iPhone users use their NFC capable devices (iPhone and Apple Watch) to unlock and start their cars.
BMW will still need to update the Connected Drive app so expect this function to perhaps arrive at the fall.
BMW plans to release the US Spec 2 Series Gran Coupe on what seems to be a very fitting date: 2/20/20. With a starting MSRP of $37,500, the new 2 Series Gran Coupe is a great alternative to those replacing the now discontinued 320i Xdrive. BMW hopes that the new 2 Series Gran Coupe will attract buyers coming into the brand for the first time by offering very attractive lease offers.
If you would like to know more contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or come see me at Tulley BMW Nashua.
For the 2021 model year that goes into production in March the following equipment has all been made standard:
Remote Engine Start
– CD player no longer standard
– Heated rear seats will now be offered as a single option.
– Ambient Air will no longer be offered.
– Icon Adaptive LED Headlights with Laserlight will no longer be offered.
– Night Vision will no longer be offered.
-Fine Wood Poplar Grain trim with grey-metallic high gloss and Eucalyptus Smoke Brown Wood Trim will no longer be offered.
-Glacier Silver, Imperial Blue, Royal Burgundy Red, Arctic Grey, and Azurite Black will no longer be offered.
-Canberra Beige Nappa Leather, Black Nappa Leather with M Design, and Cashmere/Black Full Merino leather will no longer be offered.
BMW customers with a Premium Spotify account and a compatible vehicle can now stream Spotify music directly in their BMW without having to use a Smartphone app.
- The customer must sign in from the vehicle for the first time only, which can be done by scanning a QR code on their mobile device or manually entering their user name and password using the iDrive.
- Data charges are covered by BMW. That is, Connected Music with Spotify uses the vehicle’s embedded cellular connection, and not the customer’s data connection, to stream music.